You can download my CV in the following link: cv-english-crbmc
Or otherwise, take a look now:
“Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and upon glancing behind one sees the path that never will be trod again. Wanderer, there is no road– Only wakes upon the sea. “
(Antonio Machado – Spanish Poet)
In my humble opinion my backup has always been directed towards the cultural heritage conservation and restoration, as well as its management and dissemination. For this reason, I find that I can be a suitable candidate for the job because I have professional experience in the field. Besides, I have studied the conservation and restoration of cultural heritage diploma which is the minimum qualification needed to be able to exercise this profession in Catalonia and in Spain. Complementing these studies, I took a technical degree in sculpture and also enhancing the artistic side with the education, I pursued a degree in pedagogy (science of education), which has allowed me to delve into the cultural management, communication and project management.
Finally, having worked in a museum had given me professional experience in this sector, especially regarding the conservation of the collection, the dissemination of works, as well as workshops and educational programs for schools and other groups; so I have linked my studies in art and education in my professional experience.
On the other hand, the several periods of training sessions that I made, have brought me the opportunity to work with different issues as furniture, sculptures, structures, among others, and different materials in different conditions as wood, stone and iron. Moreover, I also had the opportunity to work with different teams and environments and which have improved my experience.
Museum conservation. Museu Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http:// museu.arenysdemar.cat – 2016-04-21 to 2016-06-09
Management in a lace international exhibition. Museu Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http://museu.arenysdemar.cat – 2016-03-21 to 2016-04-03
Keeping the international delegations in a comfortable way, translating and managing its stay in the exhibition. Taking care the stands and the development of the international lace exhibition.
Museum cataloger. Museu d’Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http:// museu.arenysdemar.cat – 2015-11-30 to 2016-03-09
Cataloguing 500 lace patterns from Casa Castells industry, mostly of the objects are dated from 1900 to 1935. Using the MuseumPlus cataloguer program, which is the official tool in catalonia museums.
Volunteer as a Curator and editor for a cultural heritage exhibition. Colla Gegantera i grallera d’Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http:// gegantsarenys.jimdo.com/ – 2015-06-11 to 2015-07-03
Selecting the items in the exhibition, mostly photographs but also pieces of art and art- crafts objects. Writing text and labels to give comprehension to the whole place. Shaping the exhibition space and giving form to the editorial content. Organising and holding the exhibition and give coherency in the whole place.
Scholarship of Helping the academic research. Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. http://crai.ub.edu/ca/coneix-el-crai/crai-unitats/unitat-recerca – 2014-04-02 to 2015-07-31
Collaborating with the management of the actions of the helping the research. Collaborating with the projects of promoting the knowledge from UB. Elaborating web material. Elaborating digital content with web applications.
Restorer in a wood sculpture. Laia Contreras Sánchez, Mataró, Barcelona, Spain. https:// http://www.linkedin.com/in/laia-contreras-sánchez – 2013-05-22 to 2013-12-22
Sculpting a wood piece to reintegrate a material loss of the wood sculpture. Reintegrating the area and giving an integral coherence.
Restorer in an archaeological object from the church. Museu Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http://museu.arenysdemar.cat – 2013-03-25 to 2013-03-31
Conservation and restoration an archaeological object from Santa Maria church, a valeta, which is property of Arenys de Mar Town Hall.
Management in the 1st Lace International Exhibition and the 25th Lacemakers General Meeting in Arenys de Mar. Museu Arenys de Mar, Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Spain. http:// museu.arenysdemar.cat – 2012-04-30 to 2012-02-01
Handling the many aspects of the exhibition as the logistics, infrastructures and contacts. Keeping the international delegations in a comfortable way, translating and managing its stay in the exhibition. Taking care the stands and the development of the international lace exhibition. Running the development of the Lacemakers Meeting which implies 3000 people working between lacemakers and sellers. Coordinating the fashion show between the designer, the sewers and the place to show. Taking care about the invitations and the local ands international representation.
Restorer in an alabaster sculpture in Arenys de Mar cemetery. Natalia Sánchez, Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliasanchezcarretero – 2011-09-20 to 2011-11-30
Applying cleaning methods in a modernist alabaster sculpture from Josep Llimona in the Arenys de Mar cemetery. Taking part of the conservation methods to the sculpture.
Technic in the local cultural patrimony in the Museu Arenys de Mar. Diputació de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. http://www.diba.cat/web/opc – 2009-11-15 to 2012-05-17
Creating and developing educational programs to schools involving the museum main collection. Taking care of the non exposable collection and attending visitors.
Restorer in the Girona Cathedral. Elena Boix, Girona, Spain. https://es.linkedin.com/in/ elena-boix-b811643b– 2012-09-01 to 2012-09-12
Cleaning the iron surface of the Grate Choir of the Girona’s Cathedral. Applying non insect products to the Altarpiece, a silver reredos on a wood surface.
Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. – Education studies, 2011-2015. Pg.Vall d’Hebron, 171. 08035 Barcelona http://www.ub.edu/educacio/
The degree pretends to give knowledge in order to:
- Create appropriate educational programs for students, organisations and general society.
- Diagnose complex situations of personal, professional, social and cultural development.
- Create, develop and evaluate educational programs and projects, and also educationalinterventions.
- Plan, manage and evaluate educational actions in social and institutional contexts.
- Create, develop, counsel and evaluate appropriate educational programs, actions, projects andproducts for analysed environments.
- Analyse, create, develop and evaluate information technologies and communication ineducational environments.
- Promote sensibility processes, detection and transformation actions for equality, inclusion anddemocratic values in educational, training and social environments.
- Analyse educational problems in the same actions, programs or projects, with scientific toolsand strategies.
- Promote education as the main action for a social transformation over the world.Escola d’Art i Superior de Disseny Pau Gargallo, Badalona, Spain. – Professional Formation in Sculpture and Artcrafts., 2009-2011. Molí de la Torre, 16 (Parc Serentill). 08915 Badalona. http://www.paugargallo.cat/pgargallo/page/1/58/0/inici
Education program that enables students to project and develop sculptures, volumed objects, spatial creations, shape investigation, techniques and creative processes of art crafts and sculpture in different materials.
It also enhances students to have knowledge in professional environments and personal creation.
Escola Superior de Conservació i Restauració de Béns Culturals de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain. – Conservation and Restoration, 2006-2009. C/ Aiguablava, 109-113. 08033 Barcelona
The degree has the following objectives:
- Know and value the meaning and the function of the cultural heritage related with their historical and artistic context.
- Know the main artistic materials and their main factors of degradation.
- Analyse and value the theory and the principal opinions from restoration.
- Get the necessary skills and abilities in order to use the appropriate techniques and methodsfor a better work in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage.
- Get a complete formation and enable to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Enable to use, in a correct way, different knowledge, criteria and abilities gotten during thelearning process in every intervention on the cultural heritage.
- Know and value the cultural heritage from Catalonia and over the world as to protect andconserve it.
- Know a work method based on analyse and diagnose alterations and degradation factors ondifferent sculpture materials even they are organic or inorganic.
- Catalan and Spanish as a mother tongue.
- English in a high level. Having the First Certificate of Cambridge (2006), also the TOEFLIELTS(2012) and Advanced levels (C2) from Escola Offi cial d’Idiomes, Barcelona, Spain (2008-2012)
and Escola Idiomes Moderns, Barcelona, Spain.(2014-2015)
- French in a elementary level (A1).
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OsX
- Adobe creative pack: Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, InDesign CS6, Premiere CS6.
Deixa un comentari